Special Offer – Cash Back on selected TomTom devices (at Halfords)
Claim up to £30 or €30* Cash Back on selected TomTom devices, including the NEW VIA and GO LIVE models when bought between 1st February & 18th April 2011 at Halfords
Products included in offer along with Cash Back values claimable
- Start UK & ROI ~ £5 (€5 for ROI)
- XXL IQ Routes Edition Europe ~ €20 (ROI only)
- VIA LIVE 120 UK & ROI ~ £20 (UK only)
- VIA LIVE 120 Europe ~ £20 (UK only)
- VIA LIVE 125 Europe ~ £20 (UK only)
- GO LIVE 1000 UK & ROI ~ £30 (UK only)
- GO LIVE 1000 Europe ~ £30 (€30 for ROI)
- GO LIVE 1005 Europe ~ £30 (UK only)
How to claim your Cash Back
- Purchase a selected TomTom device from any Halfords store between 1st February & 18th April 2011.
- Print out the relevant offer leaflet depending on whether you are a customer from the UK or Republic of Ireland (see links). Complete the claim form printed on the back of the leaflet (Page 2).
- Send a photocopy of your purchase receipt with your completed claim form, together with the barcode cut out from the product box. The claim form must be received by 16th May 2011.
- Post your claim form, photocopied receipt and barcode to Store Cash Back offer, PO Box 504, Leicester, LE94 0AE, UK.
- Upon receipt and validation of your claim, your Cash Back will be sent to you via BACS transfer to the account stated on the claim form within 28 days.
- Customer from the UK? – download your claim form here
- Customer from the Republic of Ireland? – download your claim form here
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is run by TomTom Sales B.V. (“Promoter”), a company registered in the Netherlands, whose address is at Rembrandtplein 35, 1017 CT, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. If you need to contact the Promoter please go to www.tomtom.com/support
- The promotion is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
- This offer is exclusively for customers of TomTom UK & Ireland (the “participant”) purchasing a qualifying TomTom device (“Promotional Product”) from a Halfords Store during the promotional period of between 1st February 2011 and 18th April 2011, inclusive. The amount of Cash Back that may be claimed depends on the model and the country in which the device is purchased. Qualifying TomTom devices and the amount of cash back that can be claimed for each device are detailed here. UK Products: GO LIVE 1000 UK & ROI (£30), GO LIVE 1000 EU (£30), or GO LIVE 1005 EU (£30); VIA LIVE 120 UK & ROI (£20), VIA LIVE 120 EU (£20), VIA LIVE 125 EU (£20); Start UK & ROI (£5). ROI Products: GO LIVE 1000 EU (€30); XXL EU (€20); Start ROI & UK (€5).
- The claim must be received by 16th May 2011. A photocopy of the original purchase receipt together with the barcode from the product box is required to verify the purchase date and validity of the claim.
- Participants will be responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the promotion, such as the cost of postage for the application.
- To claim the Cash Back Offer, participants must complete all of the details on the claim form, including full name, address, contact telephone number and email address, details of where the product was purchased. UK Claimants are required to provide UK bank details for their Cash Back to be paid via BACS transfer. Eligible Cash Back claims from ROI will be payable by cheque and sent to the address supplied. Cash Back payments will be made to the participant as specified on the claim form and no other payment methods are available.
- Claim forms must be sent together with a photocopy of the purchase receipt together with the barcode from the product box to : Halfords Cash Back offer, PO BOX 504, Leicester, LE94 OAE
- Claims received after the closing date of midnight on Monday 16th May 2011 will be deemed invalid. TomTom will not process claims that are incomplete or illegible, and accepts no responsibility for claims lost, delayed or damaged in the post.
- Customers should allow 28 days for refunds to reach their bank accounts or receipt of their cheque in ROI.
- Maximum of one claim per person. The promoter reserves the right to investigate and withhold claims it believes to be of a fraudulent nature. Should a claim be upheld as fraudulent the Promoter reserves the right to pursue damages against individuals in connection with the claim.
- Participants should retain the original receipt as claim application forms and supporting material can not be returned.
- Personal data provided by the participant to redeem this offer may be processed by the Promoter within the European Union for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to the processing of your personal data in this way. The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter. Such requests should be made to the Promoter at the following address: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- These terms and conditions, and any instructions from the Promoter, constitute the entire agreement between you and the Promoter, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Promoter. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions of the terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- By entering the promotion participants agree to these terms and conditions which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
- These terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or extend this promotion or amend these terms and conditions without notice and any such cancellation or amendments shall be displayed at www.clubtomtom.co.uk/2011/02/halfordscashback